Terms and Conditions
- I dream contest is open only to residents of India between ages of 15 and 30.
- Submissions should be in keeping with the terms and conditions of use of College Canteen.
- Entries including collateral must be original, factually accurate, and must not infringe or violate any law or the legal or equitable right of any person or entity, nor contain material that infringes or violates any personal property rights of others or that constitutes defamation, invasion of privacy, an infringement of the intellectual property rights of any third person, or is otherwise unlawful. By submitting an entry each participant acknowledges his or her understanding of and compliance with these rules.
- Entries should not have obscene content or be likely to incite violence, hatred etc.
- Entries should not show images/content on bullying or ragging. Such entries will be automatically disqualified.
- All entries will be vetted by the College Canteen team. Only Valid entries will be entered into the contest. All edited entries will be pending approval until passed by College Canteen. The final decision on what constitutes a valid entry rests with College Canteen (Naabi Ltd).
- All submissions will become exclusive property of College Canteen and will not be returned. No commission/royalty or anyother kind of payment whatsoever will be due to contest entrants.
- Last date to receive entries will be the 1st January 2011. Prizes will be announced in 10th January 2011. College Canteen management (Naabi Ltd) reserves the right to alter closing dates and date of prize announcement.
- Points will also be alloted to popularity of the entry based on recommendation points. Entries with maximum points (minimum of 30 recommendations) will be in with a chance to win special monthly prizes.
- The contest will be judged by an independent panel of judges after a preliminary screening process by the College Canteen contest team. Judges' decision will be final and irrevocable. We will not solicit any communication that will attempt to influence Judges' decisions. In the event, there is a tie, the prize will be shared equally among the winners.
- Video entries and other multimedia uploads should conform to the limitations and requirements specified. Maximum upload limit per video – 60 seconds. Videos may be embedded from other sites, provided they are original works and do not violate copyright.
- Photo/audio upload limits should be adhered to.
- Contestants may edit their submissions. However, content as on closing date of the contest will be considered for the judging process.
- College Canteen (Naabi Ltd.)has absolute right to reject or invalidate any submission without explanation. No communication in this connection will be entertained.
- Queries/feedback can be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parental consent is needed for entrants below the age of 18. A check box has been provided for the same.
- All entry contents and all rights to their publication become the property of College Canteen (Naabi Ltd), which may use, edit and excerpt these entries for promotional or any other purpose, including placing them online (e.g on www.college-canteen.com) without attribution or compensation, additional or otherwise.College Canteen also reserves the right to use prizewinners' names and details in any advertising or promotional materials relating to this competition without further notification, permission, or compensation to the winners, except where prohibited by law.
- Any tax liability occuring from the award of prize money should be borne by the winner. Where the winner is a minor, prize payment will be made in favour of the Parent/guardian
- First prize of Rs 15,000 and second prize of Rs 10,000 (both payable in Euros) will be awarded. Best short-listed entries will receive honorary mentions, but no prizes.